Monday 21 September 2015

September Challenge Day 21

My intention to spend a fair bit of time drawing and painting went out the window today. It was a perfect fall day! The weather was a bit cool in the morning but the sun was shining and as the day progress the temperature rose, making it a great day for working outside among my flowers.
English Daisy
Here is my attempt at an English Daisy in pen & ink with watercolor. This was done in a hurry and I really should have used a smaller brush to add the color to the flowers because they lack the delicacy they should have. I am not sure if the pen work is even very visible but it is there - lol.

I am not sure what tomorrow will bring but the weather is supposed to be good again so I will probably be outside again. Fall is a favorite time of year and I like to get out and enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment