Thursday 1 March 2018

30 Paintings - Day 29

Today and tomorrow and THAT IS IT!!!

I have enjoyed trying abstracts for the last 28 days but admit to being about finished with the whole everyday thing. Today's painting was actually done a few days ago and is another one that gave me trouble with a title.
#1094 - Every Which Way - 5.5 x 8 acrylic on watercolour paper
When I looked at the painting all I noticed was that the paint seem to go in every direction, so 'Every Which Way' became the title. I started this with some blobs of different colours then used a piece of mat board as a scrapper to pull the paint down the page. I finished off with some palette knife work and called it 'done'!

Check out some more of the art for this challenge on Leslie's Blog

It is great to hear from you so please leave a comment.

 

4 comments:

  1. "Every Which Way" is a perfect title! I like the reflections here, and as always your energy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurie. I have appreciated your comments during the month and I have also enjoyed your art.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful reflections Val. Gorgeous as a whole! Spectacular finish to a fabulous month!! See you tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila - almost done and then we can reset - lol!

      Delete