Saturday 5 September 2015

September Challenge Day 5

Sometimes you just have to go with quick and easy!
#5 Mushrooms card
All of my cards are done on white cardstock although in the photos some of them are looking very grey. This little piece is a tribute to the rain we have been having for the last few days. It is a much needed rain as the forests have been very dry and there have been many fires in the area. So, although the weather is grey (like the photo - lol), I don't think many of us are complaining.

If you are interested in seeing more of the art from the 30 Paintings in 30 Days challenge go to Leslie Saeta's blog - it is a great way to find new artists to follow.
five.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+blogspot/PzFQn+%28Slices+of+Life%29

6 comments:

  1. Your drawings are delightful! Keep them coming'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much for you compliment Paint Out Girl

      Delete
  2. I love this one... very sweet. I know you are practicing your drawing skills, but I can not help but wonder if you will add color to these at all. Great work Val!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila. Thanks for your comment. I won't be adding color to these pieces as they are on card stock and I don't like using watercolor on that. However, I am thinking of doing a few cards with color toward the end of the month - we will see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love these little guys who jus pop up overnight. Enjoying these Val

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nelvia. I don't know mushrooms but I do enjoy seeing them in the yard - have a great day

      Delete