Tuesday 15 September 2015

September Challenge Day 15

Today's card was a bit more difficult as I was doing trees. I often find that all my trees end up looking the same except for size and I wanted these to look a bit different.
Wind Warped
I wanted these trees to look like they survive on a barren slope where the wind blows fiercely down the hill making life a challenge for everything.

Today is only the half-way point of the challenge although I feel like I have been at it for longer than that. Who knows what the next few weeks will bring!


4 comments:

  1. I love your skinny crooked trees. You gotta bend or break right :) I love seeing the wind swept trees near the ocean. They are survivors these trees :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila. I think bend or break works for most of life!

      Delete
  2. You achieved the wind swept look. Hang in there, it always seems longer when you are feeling unwell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nelvia, feeling a bit better today so maybe things are picking up.

      Delete